Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Self-Deprication

   Usually nothing really bothers me, but when when something is uneven or the volume of a computer or television is on an odd number or something is not straight I go nuts.  People think it is funny that it bothers me while I see them as wierd for not seeing it my way.  They also think it is funny to watch me go nuts over the odd numbers.  Even if I am not watching the television, it annoys me to know it is not on an even volume.  I cannot think about anything but that number and sometimes it even makes me pull out my own hair.  I will bang the table, kick the wall, anything to get my mind off the number.

  My brother annoys me the most about it.

   Shouldn't you be doing your homework?
  
  Shouldn't you be getting a job?

  This shouldn't bother you?

  It wouldn't if you were watching it in your own house.

  Of course I only speak this way to him when he purposely changes the volume.  I do not really mean what I say to him but I was just driven insane by him annoying and taunting me.  I get even more infuriated when he talks to my parents about the issue.

   He really needs to get over this.

   I run down the stairs from my room.  Maybe you should be considerate.  Does it really inconvenience you that much to just put the volume on an even number.  It's just one number.

  Exactly, it's just one number. Whats the deal?  Go do your homework.

  Go step on a Lego.  Wow that was pretty rough.  That was the worst thing yet.  I cannot believe I just said that.  If everybody had their personal hell I'm pretty sure Lego brick filled floors would be one of them.  Those fun toys are nasty things to stepever with socks.  Its as if the have razorblades stick out when they scence their next victim.

   Aside from that, I get so mad I cannot even talk so I run up the stairs stomping like a child.  Ugh!

  If I were to walk down the stairs and see the couch crooked I would straighten it even if somebody was sitting in it. I would adjust it on one side then to make it even adjust it on the same way hands in the exact same position.  In my room, its a disaster.  I have to put the keyboard and mouse correctly aligned, make sure everything is straight, and and check to see if the disk in my PlayStation 3 is straight.  Of course my brother does not understand so he does not straighten it when he is done which bothers me.

   Overall, the most annoying thing is when I fix something and somebody deliberately messes it up.  This makes me just want to scream everything about them that disappoints me like George Costansa's Festivus from Seinfield.  Of course, it's Brandon who does this the most.  He thinks it helps me, or he says he does...  he probably does not.

   I think you should go to a psychiatrist for this because it has to stop.

   I think you should get your drivers license so you can drive me.

  I only use this tactic because it is sure to get him so mad to stop annoying me about me being annoying.  But it is not really me, it is all the odd numbers, unstraightened objects, and chairs not pushed in all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment